Friday, November 05, 2004

Halloween

Last weekend, I went to a Halloween fair with one of my co-workers. I actually checked out a lot of fairs. They were quite small and not all that exciting to be honest. I went to Halloween party later on in the evening.

So my major news it that Hogmanay in Scotland is not happening. I am really disappointed about this. The main reason is that accommodation in Edinburgh is way too expensive so the other Canadians have bailed. So now I am having a dilemma about whether to spend my New Year's Eve in Dublin or London... I basically want to be where the better vibe is... so any opinions on this matter would be appreciated, especially if you have done New Year's Eve in either Dublin or London...

Work is quite busy. I hardly have a free moment anymore. No more trashy magazine reading for me... but I am still enjoying work.

No huge forwards please... I don't get to check my e-mail that often... thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

How long will you be in Ireland? If you're around next year, you could always come and stay with me for Hogmanay!

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home